Gas going down again

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oil like other things are what people invest money in... investments like 401k or other stock investments that they use for a retirement fund. "Big Oil" loses money, ..........so does mom and dad and grandpa and grandma.
One has to ask themselves. Would it be good if carpet installation prices dropped to .55 cents per yard? Think outside the box. ;)

Oil like other things are what people invest money in... investments like 401k or other stock investments that they use for a retirement fund. "Big Oil" loses money, ..........so does mom and dad and grandpa and grandma.
One has to ask themselves. Would it be good if carpet installation prices dropped to .55 cents per yard? Think outside the box. ;)

Trading in commodities, currencies, bonds is gambling like playing the ponies, poker or betting on professiona sports. There's an elite that make a nice living at all those things though. NOT for Grandma and Grandpa's pension money for Christ's sake. It's absolutely not, and never will be
"investing" that unsophisticated folks should ever be involved with. Wall Street sucked in a lot of individuals, pension funds, mutual funds and sovereign wealth funds in the GAME.

The house always wins.

By the way. I've never bet heavy on pro sports but I did spend a lot of time trading stocks and options. I also spent a while trying to figure out how to win money at the race track.

Good thing I never sold my tools.

Kansas City

12717779_1102555416432009_5046017179160429396_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back