Gas prices going nuts

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DAVID McHUGH
Sun, June 4, 2023 at 2:23 AM CDT

FRANKFURT, Germany (AP) — Saudi Arabia said Sunday that it will reduce how much oil it sends to the global economy, taking a unilateral step to support the sagging cost of crude after two previous cuts to supply by major oil-producing countries in the OPEC+ alliance failed to push prices higher.
The announcement of Saudi's cuts of 1 million barrels per day, which will start in July, followed a meeting of the alliance at OPEC headquarters in Vienna. The rest of the OPEC+ producers agreed to extend earlier production cuts through the end of 2024.
“This is a grand day for us, because the quality of the agreement is unprecedented,” Saudi Energy Minister Abdulaziz bin Salman said at a news conference, adding that the new production targets are “much more transparent and much more fair.”
Calling the Saudi reduction a “lollipop,” bin Salman said, “We wanted to ice the cake.” He said the cut could be extended and that the group “will do whatever is necessary to bring stability to this market.”

So now our oil reserves are empty, and Saudi's are controlling the faucet. Yet they are buying our land by the square mile, with full water rights, so they can grow hay for their own livestock! These people are not our friends and we need to outlaw all land purchases to any foreign entity.

So now our oil reserves are empty, and Saudi's are controlling the faucet. Yet they are buying our land by the square mile, with full water rights, so they can grow hay for their own livestock! These people are not our friends and we need to outlaw all land purchases to any foreign entity.
We are the only country in the world that allows other countries to buy land inside our border.

Who quits lookin? I’m married but I still look, can’t touch, but I still look.
Oh believe me, when it comes to the ladies I still keep an eye out.

The ring card girls at last night’s fight were gorgeous!! Tried to get a pic with them but security wouldn’t let me through. I still have my peepers though!!

But back to gas, it is what it is. Unless I trade my vehicles for a horse & buggy?

Who quits lookin? I’m married but I still look, can’t touch, but I still look.
I'm not married and I won't touch either.
Lookie lookie.... hey, c'mon 🫣
...women don't take glances?
Only time I don't glace is if someone's drinking a Bud Lite.

I'm not married and I won't touch either.
Lookie lookie.... hey, c'mon 🫣
...women don't take glances?
Only time I don't glace is if someone's drinking a Bud Lite.

It’s like looking at someone else’s vehicle, everybody does it. You can think about how nice it would be to drive right up until you think about the payment that comes with it. Even better, could you imagine if your significant other went into limp mode and was completely worthless because they ran out of DEF (Starbucks)? How about getting arrested for throwing a can of ether at your partner because they wouldn’t get started for the day.

$3.29 for regular here.

At 79 I still like to sit in the parking lot when taking Karen grocery shopping and watch" the jiggles, giggle, and wiggles". Especially now when they dress down. Sometimes a lot of jiggles.
Here you go Daris.

chunky.PNG

It’s like looking at someone else’s vehicle, everybody does it. You can think about how nice it would be to drive right up until you think about the payment that comes with it. Even better, could you imagine if your significant other went into limp mode and was completely worthless because they ran out of DEF (Starbucks)? How about getting arrested for throwing a can of ether at your partner because they wouldn’t get started for the day.

$3.29 for regular here.
The cheap gas here went up to $4.46 Chevron was still at $4.49, so I bet tomorrow morning they're going to add another dime. Chevron is always 10 to 12 cents higher than anybody else.

$3.29 for regular here.
It's not called Ether anymore, it's Cosby juice.

Latest posts

Back