Gas Prices ..

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The diesel is holding steady at $3.11 a gallon, Unleaded is $2.89, Premium is $3.18

Ahh. Reminds me of Guam. LOL. Island is 30 miles long by about 5 miles wide (although it's wider at the ends and narrower in the middle-- like a peanut). But since there's only one main road (Marine Drive) to get to certain areas, it can take awhile due to traffic. Doesn't help that the speed limit is only 35mph.

We have more oil here , and two refinery's 5 miles away and our gas is higher then yours .. Figure that one out ..

The only supermarket we have now, is not only cheaper on groceries than Walmart, they give money off on gas at a local station. I filled both vehicles at $2.36 gallon this morning.

I wonder how much diesel my neighbor burned in the tractor today when he bush-hogged my yard. He got at least 10 acres done. I'll have to go over later and give him a thank you note and some $.

We have a WM Superstore, but I don't recall them having butchers. Maybe they do, but I don't shop much there because I'm only two miles from Fred Meyer Store (Kroger)
They give gas "rewards" and give me coupons for the same items I buy. They also give rewards points based on grocery purchases every 3 months, so I get a voucher in the mail from $10 to $12 on anything I buy.
If I shopped at three stores, I'd never gain enough points at any single location to make it worthwhile. That said I shop mostly at this one store. It's also the cheapest, so it's a win win.

We have a WM Superstore, but I don't recall them having butchers. Maybe they do, but I don't shop much there because I'm only two miles from Fred Meyer Store (Kroger)
They give gas "rewards" and give me coupons for the same items I buy. They also give rewards points based on grocery purchases every 3 months, so I get a voucher in the mail from $10 to $12 on anything I buy.
If I shopped at three stores, I'd never gain enough points at any single location to make it worthwhile. That said I shop mostly at this one store. It's also the cheapest, so it's a win win.
I don't buy groceries at Walmart. Only at Woods Bros.

Latest posts

Back