Gas shocker

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highup

Will work for food
Supporting Member
Pro
How come when the gas price finally dropped to $4.75 at the 76 station, within $24 hrs it's now $5.16 🤬🤬🤬
Chevron is always highest, but they haven't heard the news I guess, so I filled up there at $5.00 it's going to be higher in the morning.

Haven't seen the news yet tonight. Did Putin drop a nuke or something?

But what happened to cause this?
I haven't been watching a lot of news except for clips of fox on the internet. Usually when prices make a dramatic rise there's a cause.

But what happened to cause this?
I haven't been watching a lot of news except for clips of fox on the internet. Usually when prices make a dramatic rise there's a cause.
Pretty sure this misunderstanding is because people expect the gas to be priced on what the station owners paid to fill that 40,000 underground tank--------last weeks prices. In fact it's my understanding that they try to price the product where they'd EXPECT to be paying to refill. That explains why prices have never gone down as quickly as they go up in a crisis.

I'd hate to have my life's investment dependent on what a barrel of oil or gallon of refined gas will be selling for next week/month. Stock/Bond market's tanking. Russia's threatening to go balls out into Ukraine and your buddy Joe Biden is promising to fight China over the island of Tiawan.

I read Los Angeles, which has 3 refineries, decided two would shut down for routine maintenance, which increased our prices up about $.40 a gallon overnight. I thought we had a federal investigation going on with the corrupt oil companies and their hidden price raising tricks? And yet, California is getting that crazy road tax. Our roads should be lined with gold by now, unless it is diverted for the third time to build that train to nowhere for those 4 Hispanic families in the central valley?

I read Los Angeles, which has 3 refineries, decided two would shut down for routine maintenance, which increased our prices up about $.40 a gallon overnight. I thought we had a federal investigation going on with the corrupt oil companies and their hidden price raising tricks? And yet, California is getting that crazy road tax. Our roads should be lined with gold by now, unless it is diverted for the third time to build that train to nowhere for those 4 Hispanic families in the central valley?
Kansas City built a train in town a few years ago, it loses money every year. So of course they want to make it longer.

Kansas City built a train in town a few years ago, it loses money every year. So of course they want to make it longer.
Years ago there was a skit on Saturday night live where they were mocking a real Bank commercial.
This company exchanges monies and currencies from different countrys but they didn't charge any for their service.
The guy says:
You may ask how we can afford do this for free....
.....volume, he says, volume.

Latest posts

Back