Get Money Out!

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I deleted the You Tube video I posted along with my last statement, I will just leave it at that.

Just remember these protests are more organized then one is lead to believe, they fit quite nicely into the Cloward-Piven Strategy, Frances Fox Piven even spent some time at Wall Street to give the protesters some encouragement.

I meant nothing by the post MS , i just couldn't understand what they were saying , and the band left something to be desired .:D

Any of ya watch 'Jaywalking' ?
I wonder if Jay Leno randomly asked 10 of the occupy wall street crowd what they were rallying about.
......if they could give a coherent answer.
I think if they just went out and robbed a liquor store, they could get somebody else's money ...the old fashioned way.:D

You can go video people and pick and choose the not so smart in any kind of social gathering to display on a show.

You can go video people and pick and choose the not so smart in any kind of social gathering to display on a show.

So 95% of the people protesting are totally clear on the objective? Heck I still haven't figure out what they want.
..........other than jobs. Heck, that's a no brainer.
....... but if they want jobs, the economy has to pick up and that's going to continue to go slowly. Wall street can't make people start buying stuff so employment will rise.

Schiff is off base on a couple points. And so much for fat cats stuffing their portfolios because they already have six houses or can't remember how many they have...McCain......middle class people will spend more of it simply because there are more middle class.

The percentage of middle class is falling more and more into lower class and poor catagories.

There's lots of people out there who have been looking for yobs...any yob and they are told they are over qualified. I have heard that myself.

Employers do not want to hire over qualified people because they know when a job...errr yob opens up they arequalified for they will leave. duh

This explains it all.

pogo.jpg

Latest posts

Back