Got any videos?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highup

Will work for food
Supporting Member
Pro
I found one. Geezers might be too old to appreciate the quality of what you are seeing, but dang.... These kids are good. Singers need more time, but drummers and guitarists are like wow, dude.

You would have to know the original versions by original artists to appreciate how good these kids are doing..... with Flintstones recording methods. These kids aren't playing the easy stuff.

Be fun to listen to them at the county Fair.
Compare to what the kids were playing against.

Last edited:
I would like to hear those kids with better location and equipment. Might sound like this...... except for the lead singers. ;)

;) When you think of music groups, you probably have visions on how they got their start. Parties in the garage or bedroom.
If you think Boston...... I don't care what you think. You(and I) were so, so wrong about who "they" are.
All that fantastic Boston sound was pretty much all made up by one guy....... By himself ......In his basement. That is a lot of sound for a one man show.
The guy is pure musical genius, I can't think of a better description. It's worth watching to the end. How does a person create all this stuff on his head, by himself and in his basement.
.... then because the band at some point needs to be a real band so it can do live shows (concerts) Tom has to find vocalists to pull it off.
Remember .....he made all this unreal music by himself, .....in his basement.

Anyway, it's unreal how Boston came to be.
...in his basement! ;)

Last edited:
Guy is funny as can be. Must have engineering degrees in many areas. Language is s bit rough at times.
He tears stuff apart to check it quality of construction...... yes, he even took apart a brand new $700 Hilti cordless drill.
This one is a Chinezeum pump. Ya gotta subscribe ant look at his videos. I think his main vocation is working on heavy equipment, motors, hydraulics etc, but his shop is full of tools, welders, milling machine, lathes even a CNC milling machine.
This is an old one.

Latest posts

Back