Gray Laminate Flooring

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itsanss

Occasionally get an opportunity to watch TV and I tend to gravitate towards watching home improvement shows or real estate-oriented shows. Go figure!

Well, while watching an episode of Love It or List It, they installed some gray laminate flooring in a basement of a couples home when they fell short on their budget. They had plans for different flooring, but they had to go with this particular flooring to save some money. Well, as soon as they showed a half second clip of the floor half done I was pretty much in love. I thought the floor looked amazing and I think I can make it work for a room or two in my personal house.

I am really kicking myself now that I didn't note which episode it was or snap a picture of the TV with my cell phone just for reference to try and find this flooring. But I didn't and I can't seem to find the flooring anywhere! This is where ya'll come in.

The flooring was laminate, as I said, and gray in color and plain with no texture or grain and it was also very shiny and modern looking. It was approximately 8" wide x 24" long planks.

If anyone knows where a person could find this type of flooring that would be awesome! I'm trying to get all the big purchases for my home gut-job lined out so I can be looking for sales as I'm along the way. I need to know where to get this stuff and what it costs!

Thanks!!

P.S. I've looked locally at Sutherlands, Home Depot, and Lowes. I've also looked online. I will also mention, however, that at the stores I only looked at stuff on display. This could possibly be a special order type thing, I don't know....

Im actually on a grey laminate kick here at the Jersey shore, at least it seems like that's all ive been doing lately. Check out Parma Oak from Berry Floors, this one has a matte finish. If youre looking for a piano finish check out the Bruce laminates. There are a few in that collection. I have afew private labels that seem to be what youre describing but I don't think you would be able to locate any of them. For a similar look on a floor that's completely waterproof check out CoreTec from US Floors. Im selling a ton of that stuff lately. Good luck!

Latest posts

Back