Greetings.....again kinda

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of you might already remember me from snafu of a post in beginners, where I attempted to post a long post, and question from my phone. That didn't go well. Where it would change phrases like "installers and such" to "installers and suck." Not to mention the misspelling of simple words. ANYWAYS. I found a solution to my question I had, but still wanted to try and introduce myself.
So, Hello. I'm David. I've been working with flooring for about 6 months now. I head up a Distribution center, and in the future will be doing wholesale, and there's so much I need to learn, and that I am learning every day that I rack my brain. Found this forum while trying to find solutions to a problem I was having. I'm quite a fan of forums, do the knowledge one can gain for groups of people who have been doing things for a while, and hope to be able to learn a thing or two.

Welcome Dave................ we charge a lot less for advice that the other guys do.
.....and unlike them, we accept American Express as well as cash in unmarked bills. :D

Latest posts

Back