Greetings Comrades!

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuddyZ

I'm Zach, a young flooring professional in Ohio. Sales came naturally, and have been thoroughly enjoying my new career. Started laying floors with my Dad on the weekends when I was 12, and remember sitting in his best friends flooring store complaining about how boring it was. 18 with kid on the way, I ran from flooring as fast as I could, and long story short basically worked my way up to a nice paying job in a Commercial Garment Decorating Factory. That abruptly ended when Satan took office, and found myself laid off. Went back to installing floors as a helper , finally walked into a store and demanded a job. The rest is history and have a great little family , and a hard on about floors. Glad to be apart of the community of floor covering perverts.

welcome and goodday-----so is it bengals or browns?

STEELER FAN in the house..........but I won't hold being a Bengal or Brown fan against him.

the comment about having a "hard on about floors" though.......??????

I have a weakness for chunky Puerto Rican gals..........so to each his own.

Last edited:
Can't stand it when any of these three teams play. It means no one comes in the store! Football comes first in these parts. Personally I don't watch much of it, guess I'm weird. I only follow it to make small talk with customers since that's all anyone can seem to think about.

Can't stand it when any of these three teams play. It means no one comes in the store! Football comes first in these parts. Personally I don't watch much of it, guess I'm weird. I only follow it to make small talk with customers since that's all anyone can seem to think about.
You can't say Satan here............ people might somehow mistake it for being "political" :D You are in good company Zsny. Welcome to flooringforum.

Latest posts

Back