Greetings from VT

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drewcartoon

Greetings to all, my name is Andrew,I'm 38, been a mechanic for 20 years, and have been doing DIY home repairs and renovations for the past 5 years. I hope to learn lots here, and maybe help if I can with my limited experience.

There is a guy on here Highup, he is kind of sketchy, but another Commercial Floor Rep if he says anything man it is gospel, just saying. But the rest of us are true pro's in our field, mine being carpet.
Sketchy is a good thing. 😁
...'smatter O fact, I'm going to do a whole house sketch this afternoon.
.....a triple wide. 2400' 😱 Can't wait to see the layout. I'm betting some crazy room shapes.

Were a bit on the crazy side but we've pretty much been there, done that but that said, we are 100% open to new ideas and suggestions. If you know any other installers, send them this way so they too can join in.
It's sad so many of us here are getting older and doing less work, but it's also sad that there are no new guys showing up here to either educate those with questions or teach the up and coming installers some tricks of this trade.
The more people that show up here, the better it is for the new guys learning the trade because when they find there's a place to ask questions they might benefit from older installers with many years of experience.
I just wonder how many installers there are in the world. As soon as I wonder that, I wonder how many percent of flooring installers have ever searched out or asked information on a flooring website.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back