Gun free zone

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Conceal carry has always been the responsibility on the individual countries. The feds or state does not have restrictions. As far as open carry, many counties still allow it, but just not loaded. That is state law. I never understood someone who would open carry an unloaded gun? It looks cool? Dumb IMHO
Open carry as a citizen is just dumb and dangerous because someone can try and grab it. Those types of people are trying to make a statement or look cool.Unless your out on the range with yer horse. States....like Texas for instance who just shot down open carry again allow open carry but it's my opinion it is safer for the public to allow CC.

Open carry needs to be legal because when I am hunting or fishing, I open carry a pistol for protection from snakes and varmints. Luckily, it is legal here.

Open carry needs to be legal because when I am hunting or fishing, I open carry a pistol for protection from snakes and varmints. Luckily, it is legal here.
Well open carry is always legal before conceal carry. It's just the way it is cus coppers want to know who's carrying. But then the bad guys don't open carry so WTF?

New Jersey governor new executive order

It never ceases to amaze. Who puts these knuckleheads in office?

Proposed fee schedules for gun purchases:

Carry Permit from $20 to $400
Identification Card (WTH) from $5 to $100
Gun Owners Permit (retroactive and for each gun?) from $2 to $50

No wonder so many are leaving!

On the other side....https://www.tampabay.com/florida-po...chers-to-be-armed-sending-it-to-gov-desantis/

After about seven hours of angry, sometimes deeply painful debate about race and gun violence that spanned two days, the Florida House passed a bill Wednesday that would allow classroom teachers to be armed, expanding a program lawmakers created last year after the Parkland shooting.

The debate reached emotional heights that had Democrats shouting or tearing up as black lawmakers delved into details about their personal experiences with racism and their deep-seated fears about minority children being targeted by teachers who have guns.

Manufacturing weapons and selling them without the proper license. Yeah, thats illegal no matter who your selling them to.

Like to hear more about that. Nobody buys that many guns just to have a lot of them. If you don't want to be charged it's good to have a lot of money and the last name Getty.
I suppose they need to find him doing something illegal like selling guns without a license. The story just broke, so not much on details.

Last edited:
Does California limit the number of guns you can own?
Is there a limit to how many guns you can own in California?
California allows a maximum of one handgun purchase every 30 days. There are no state limits on the purchase of rifles or shotguns. Federal law has no restrictions on successive gun purchases.Mar 2, 2018

Latest posts

Back