Gun free zone

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
966821_576516675702748_998486843_o.jpg

Mr Magoo to run ATF? I don't think so. 😁
I heard that after the hearing he went downstairs took a hot shower doubled up on deodorant put on some fresh clothes and burned his old ones. 😁

Lets consider if we transfer the Left's ideas on guns to cars. If someone steals your car and kills someone, not only are you guilty but so is the company that made the car. WTF?

Lets consider if we transfer the Left's ideas on guns to cars. If someone steals your car and kills someone, not only are you guilty but so is the company that made the car. WTF?
Oddly enough.... here in Canada if someone steals your car, you are liable for it.... at least there was a case a while back about it. I will do more digging... maybe I am lying.

So the secret to life according to the left is to never make or do anything and that way you will be safe. And as such you will be rewarded with free money paid for by those that make and do things??? How long until nobody is making or doing things anymore.

Wait a minute, looks like we are already there.

Let me add that since locks are required on all guns, I lost all my guns in a boating accident.
One other thing. Since guns are required to have locks on them now when not in use, if I steal one I'm going to take it home to drill the lock out and not stick around and use the homeowners drill press.
next thing you know they're going to require that we have an 800 lb safe so people can't steal the safe with the guns in it. 😖

...... But not when the state mandates that you keep your gun in the safe. If an intruder pops into the house you have to tell him "wait a minute I have to unlock my safe"
I'm amazed California doesn't have that law.
On the bright side, Kate Brown can't run for another term.

Man shot by police after he draws gun on them. The man was a no-show at a sentencing hearing because he was a felon in possession of a firearm.
Crazy protesting has been going on like usual over this criminal that wouldn't show up to be sentenced.
...... Yet no one cares remotely about the three people that were shot on the streets in that city ......in just one night. 😣
https://www.kare11.com/article/news...otest/89-2092234a-17ef-45dc-bbbc-1fa0e8c59868

Latest posts

Back