Gun free zone

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No permits for firearms, but we are working on a required application and permit for those attempting to move to Missouri from liberal states.
It really is only a matter of time before our so called United States become separated to a certain extent, kinda like Europe. May take 50 to 100 ?

As for the dueling concept, if a solution is not found via conversation, then break out the paintball guns 😝 and have a winner, a looser and no mess to clean up.

What could possibly go wrong when your credit card company keeps tabs on your gun purchases?
And why is it any of their business?

Hey ! Why not think outside the box a little and say “ what could possibly go right if the CC CO. keep tabs on our gun and mental health purchasing “ ?

Maybe 🤔 with the help of ‘ Seri ‘ 😜 or Artificial Intelligence, a red flag 🚩 would pop up after that purchase and the “ A- Team “ would be dispatched for surveillance. As it stands now, if I make an unusual purchase, out of the realm of my purchase history, they will send me a text. They are already in our business, so we might as well go a bit further and maybe save some kids in the process.

We grew up with guns. I owned my first one at age 8. Many rural kids still start hunting before they start school. We have a deer season for kids only. 4H and Scouts still teach gun safety. We have a county group of kids who shoot competitively. Nothing wrong with properly taught kids having guns. When you keep guns a mystery, Is when you have a problem.
When school kids are never allowed to fail at anything and are taught that they are all equal is one of the problems. When they finish school and go into the real world and suddenly fail at something, they can't handle it, so they lash out. This crap started with "participation" trophies.

Red Flag laws should be unconstitutional. Under them, you are guilty until you can prove your innocence. That violates the basic tenet of American law.

Red Flag laws should be unconstitutional. Under them, you are guilty until you can prove your innocence. That violates the basic tenet of American law.
So what are you prepared to propose.

If I owned a gun shop, I would want help from local authorities ( Mental health staff, Police, Parole officers, Parents, even School Phycologists ) let’s call them The MPPPP SQUAD 🤔

Every time a new customer walks in, they are required to fill out information at the MPPPP KIOSK, if there are no ‘ warning alerts’ from the local chapter, or previous address area chapters, you are good to go.

If unfortunately you are on the gun purchase warning list, you must go before the local NRA Chapter for sponsorship. That sponsor would be responsible to see that you pass fire arm readiness classes.
It’s all about checks and balances not an infringement on citizens rights.

What do you suggest Rusty ? We can’t go back and remove the participation trophies, so what are you prepared to propose going forward ?

So what are you prepared to propose.

If I owned a gun shop, I would want help from local authorities ( Mental health staff, Police, Parole officers, Parents, even School Phycologists ) let’s call them The MPPPP SQUAD 🤔

Every time a new customer walks in, they are required to fill out information at the MPPPP KIOSK, if there are no ‘ warning alerts’ from the local chapter, or previous address area chapters, you are good to go.

If unfortunately you are on the gun purchase warning list, you must go before the local NRA Chapter for sponsorship. That sponsor would be responsible to see that you pass fire arm readiness classes.
It’s all about checks and balances not an infringement on citizens rights.

What do you suggest Rusty ? We can’t go back and remove the participation trophies, so what are you prepared to propose going forward ?
Go back to raising kids right. Spoiled kids have always caused trouble and now most of them are spoiled. Too many parents don't parent. They want to be the kids friend. If your kid kills someone, maybe you should join them in jail. Three of my grandkids own guns, 18, 14 and 12. But they have been taught about guns. The 18 year old, has taken a hunter safety course and has had shooting with the Boy Scouts and 4H.
The main issue is that most mass shootings are done with illegal guns, no law will fix that. Black people are 14% of the population. But they commit 60% of all murders and 70% of all violent crime. About 90% of all mass shootings are in the inner city by gangs.
They are going after rifles but rifles are used in less than 2% of all gun murders.

It really is only a matter of time before our so called United States become separated to a certain extent, kinda like Europe. May take 50 to 100 ?

As for the dueling concept, if a solution is not found via conversation, then break out the paintball guns 😝 and have a winner, a looser and no mess to clean up.

Hey ! Why not think outside the box a little and say “ what could possibly go right if the CC CO. keep tabs on our gun and mental health purchasing “ ?

Maybe 🤔 with the help of ‘ Seri ‘ 😜 or Artificial Intelligence, a red flag 🚩 would pop up after that purchase and the “ A- Team “ would be dispatched for surveillance. As it stands now, if I make an unusual purchase, out of the realm of my purchase history, they will send me a text. They are already in our business, so we might as well go a bit further and maybe save some kids in the process.
The only thing inside the box is ammo and firearms that are not on record at a financial institution. They need to keep their nose out of this agenda ridden country.
Nope, but I'd let them keep records of mental patients and doctor visits and give that information to the FBI.

Last edited:
The only thing inside the box is ammo and firearms that are not on record at a financial institution. They need to keep their nose out of this agenda ridden country.
Nope, but I'd let them keep records of mental patients and doctor visits and give that information to the FBI.
A few years back, doctors were told to ask patients if they had guns at home and the info was to be turned over to the feds.

Give the info to local authorities or local independent investigators. I believe progress around locating troubled individuals will happen best on the local level.
It's a tricky slope. Do you have an individual who has some mental issues but is 100% nonviolent?
Do you have a depressed individual that appears to be non-violent?
Then again you have the obvious individual that's intimidating even scary to the therapist or doctor?
When it comes to individual rights and Dr client privilege, the doctor would be the only one determining whether he turns the information over to authorities.
In theory that could put the doctor in danger of the violent individual, so I think that's where it gets a little dicey is who makes the decision and what is done with the information?
Something definitely needs to be done to keep guns out of the hands of individuals with metal issues and violent tendencies.
Our government however wants to take guns out of everyone's hands.
The red flag laws have their issues, because all I have to do is submit your name under the red flag law and say you were a dangerous individual even though you're not.
Let's say I was mad at you and that's why I turned you in. The authorities would be obligated to take your guns away just in case.
Red flag laws can be easily abused.
I think these are a couple reasons why it's so difficult to make gun rights decisions...... who determines if you can't be allowed to own a firearm?

It's a tricky slope. Do you have an individual who has some mental issues but is 100% nonviolent?
Do you have a depressed individual that appears to be non-violent?
Then again you have the obvious individual that's intimidating even scary to the therapist or doctor?
When it comes to individual rights and Dr client privilege, the doctor would be the only one determining whether he turns the information over to authorities.
In theory that could put the doctor in danger of the violent individual, so I think that's where it gets a little dicey is who makes the decision and what is done with the information?
Something definitely needs to be done to keep guns out of the hands of individuals with metal issues and violent tendencies.
Our government however wants to take guns out of everyone's hands.
The red flag laws have their issues, because all I have to do is submit your name under the red flag law and say you were a dangerous individual even though you're not.
Let's say I was mad at you and that's why I turned you in. The authorities would be obligated to take your guns away just in case.
Red flag laws can be easily abused.
I think these are a couple reasons why it's so difficult to make gun rights decisions...... who determines if you can't be allowed to own a firearm?
The doctor can lose his license for turning over patient information without written permission from the patient. HIPAA.

An end to gun violins.

gun violin.PNG

Latest posts

Back