Gun free zone

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good.
Not related, but news here is that the the Portland mayor must have finally turned on the light bulb in his head.
After 75 or more days of letting "protesters" break things and set fires..... suddenly, he's telling them it isn't OK any more.
He discovered that allowing riots is helping Republicans. Gee, what a brilliant observation.

"A riot was declared Wednesday evening when agitators descended upon the Portland Police Bureau’s East Precinct building, spray-painted over security cameras, broke a glass door with a 2x4, lit a fire using an accelerant and threw fireworks and other objects at officers, according to FOX 12 in Portland.

Police said that a truck also attempted to run over officers.

The front doors of the precinct were barricaded before the fire was started with more than 20 officers and civilian employees inside, police said, according to FOX 12."

....or maybe he's just worried about the civilian employees. 😳

https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-mayor-condemns-rioters-for-attempting-to-commit-murder

Protesters do NOT wear helmets and take shields to peaceful rallies. There are NOT fist-sized or shotput-sized rocks laying around on the streets of major cities. They are brought to the locations as weapons by these people who are, make no mistake about it, TERRORISTS! They are creating havoc and committing the crime of attempted murder. Terrorists should be shot.

Protesters do NOT wear helmets and take shields to peaceful rallies. There are NOT fist-sized or shotput-sized rocks laying around on the streets of major cities. They are brought to the locations as weapons by these people who are, make no mistake about it, TERRORISTS! They are creating havoc and committing the crime of attempted murder. Terrorists should be shot.
That would certainly help to educate the violent people about proper behavior in public places.
I heard an audio of a 'lady' at a local city council meeting speaking loudly almost in threatening manner saying their group came to our city with plans for destruction, but decided not to and they gave our city a chance for some reason.
Every 3rd word she said was bleeped. Yes, the protesters need to be allowed, because of the second amendment. ...but these violent parasites need to be vaporized for educational reasons.

Polk County Florida Sheriff - "You kill a policeman it means no arrest...no Miranda rights...no negotiations...nothing but as many bullets as we can shoot into ...you...PERIOD."
An illegal alien, in Polk County, Florida , who got pulled over in a routine traffic stop, ended up "executing" the deputy who stopped him. The deputy was shot eight times, including once behind his right ear at close range. Another deputy was wounded and a police dog killed. A state-wide manhunt ensued.
The murderer was found hiding in a wooded area. As soon as he took a shot at the SWAT team, officers opened fire on him. They hit the guy 68 times.
Naturally, the liberal media went nuts and asked why they had to shoot the poor, undocumented immigrant 68 times.
Sheriff Grady Judd told the Orlando Sentinel: "Because that's all the ammunition we had." Now, is that just about the all-time greatest answer or what!
The Coroner also reported that the illegal alien died of natural causes. When asked by a reporter how that could be, since there were 68 bullet wounds in his body, he simply replied: (BEST QUOTE ever) ...."When you are shot 68 times you are naturally gonna die."

Polk County Florida Sheriff - "You kill a policeman it means no arrest...no Miranda rights...no negotiations...nothing but as many bullets as we can shoot into ...you...PERIOD."
An illegal alien, in Polk County, Florida , who got pulled over in a routine traffic stop, ended up "executing" the deputy who stopped him. The deputy was shot eight times, including once behind his right ear at close range. Another deputy was wounded and a police dog killed. A state-wide manhunt ensued.
The murderer was found hiding in a wooded area. As soon as he took a shot at the SWAT team, officers opened fire on him. They hit the guy 68 times.
Naturally, the liberal media went nuts and asked why they had to shoot the poor, undocumented immigrant 68 times.
Sheriff Grady Judd told the Orlando Sentinel: "Because that's all the ammunition we had." Now, is that just about the all-time greatest answer or what!
The Coroner also reported that the illegal alien died of natural causes. When asked by a reporter how that could be, since there were 68 bullet wounds in his body, he simply replied: (BEST QUOTE ever) ...."When you are shot 68 times you are naturally gonna die."
This is my sheriff. He is a personal friend, I was about five blocks away the day deputy Matt and his dog were killed and I put new floors in deputy Matt’s daughters house. We have a good sheriff I wish trump would pick him for something because it would guarantee get done son

Bought something today that is just like my first one. A Marlin 22, S, L, LR. made 1955-1960. Model 100, no serial number, before they were required. Has the fancy "M" which means it was made by the original family.

002.JPG

The guns that Biden promises to make illegal

Rifles:

• Flash suppressors or barrels threaded for them
  • Pistol grips
  • Folding and telepathic stocks
  • Bayonet mounts
  • Grenade launchers
Pistols:

• Semi-automatic versions of any automatic firearm
  • An unloaded weight of over 50 ounces
  • Threaded barrels designed to accommodate flash suppressors, barrel extenders, suppressors and handgrips
  • Barrel shrouds
Shotguns:

• Pistol grips
  • Detachable magazines
  • Folding and telescopic stock

LOVE LOVE the older 2lr
first gun i ever shot was a Remington sportsmaster 512
I still have that old 22 and it is a squirrel slayer
Haven't hunted in probably 40 years. Squirrel and rabbit was my favorite thing to hunt. Good eattting also. Had a friend who would take all we could get him. He made spagetti sauce out of them. I never tried as I'm not a pasta person.

Latest posts

Back