Happy Birthday Daris

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• BIRTHDAY CAKE.jpg
    BIRTHDAY CAKE.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 18
Thank you all for the birthday wishes. Jon did we miss your birthday? If I remember right it is close to mine.
My birthday is on the 6th thats why I can remember yours Daris
Everybody gets a holiday here cause I was born on the 6th Feb to celebrate my birthday :)

Really the 6th is the day they signed the Treaty of Waitangi in 1840 with the signing of the countries founding document with original people of NZ that were here before us Europeans arrived

Happy birthday to you both!!! Both of you guys have taught me so much over the years! I can't say thank you enough.

Thanks CFP
Each year I try to catch up with Daris as he is a little older than me then he sneaks another birthday in to keep in front of me :)
How are you getting on with your therapy are they still working you over?

Happy late birthday Jon. I knew it was close to mine.
My birthday is on the 6th thats why I can remember yours Daris
Everybody gets a holiday here cause I was born on the 6th Feb to celebrate my birthday :)

Really the 6th is the day they signed the Treaty of Waitangi in 1840 with the signing of the countries founding document with original people of NZ that were here before us Europeans arrived
Happy Birthday guys. I figured you both had one coming up sometime this year. 😉

Jon obviously is unaware that it is customary that the birthday boy buys drinks for everyone on his birthday? Then again, maybe that is why he kept quiet about it?

Happy Belated Birthday Buddy!

Latest posts

Back