Happy Mothers Day!!

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was a work day for me....... a short one. Thought of Mom today, and was blessed to have her as a typical '60's mom. She was the household baker, cleaner, cloths washer, grocery getter, and required that we wore clean underwear and wouldn't let us go outside if our face was dirty, or if we had a big ol' booger hangin' out of our noses. Mom's back then cared about stuff like that. I feel pretty special having the Mom I had.

It was a work day for me....... a short one. Thought of Mom today, and was blessed to have her as a typical '60's mom. She was the household baker, cleaner, cloths washer, grocery getter, and required that we wore clean underwear and wouldn't let us go outside if our face was dirty, or if we had a big ol' booger hangin' out of our noses. Mom's back then cared about stuff like that. I feel pretty special having the Mom I had.

I know the feeling. I lost my mother 27 years ago, on the day before my birthday.

Latest posts

Back