HDC Vinyl Plank

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ernesto

Professional
Pro
Anyone know where to find this? Was installed last year, store out of business. Need more for other rooms.
Its glue down and looks like bamboo.

20180119_114039.jpg

20180119_114026.jpg

And another
Glen Abel "It is definitely Karndean ..you won't find it on their website though it is unbranded 'contractor special' but a store that sells Karndean should have access ..6 colors in that line that one is the grey"

Glen Abel I just looked at my samples they changed the numbers.. grey has changed from "HDP 110" to "BU119 'Nahanni'" ... same grey as before but dye lots will have changed and when they re-color a line it can vary somewhat (texture & sheen can vary too) so I wouldn't expect a perfect match to what you have ..This change wasn't all that long ago so it's possible there is still old stock of the HDP110 around I'd try that first for the closest possible match

Yup, your right it is Karndean. I looked on their website and it is not there as you mentioned. But this one he has in the box is definitely horizontal bamboo and not grey either.

Thanks for the help!

Anyone know where to find this? Was installed last year, store out of business. Need more for other rooms.
Its glue down and looks like bamboo.

View attachment 7167

View attachment 7168
G'day Ernesto; I've got the same thing! Except my box is HDP113. I've found that they are a commercial karndean vinyl plank. The size was tricky to find, I've since discovered that wyllietiles in Tasmania have some on hand :)
Good luck mate!!

HDC 113 VINYL PLANK 920mmx180mm 2.5mm – Wyllie Tiles

Latest posts

Back