Hello everyone!

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PNWFloorGuy

Hello everyone, it's a pleasure to be accepted onto this forum, I'm really looking forward to meeting you all and learning from the best! I live in Central Oregon, been working under my boss as a floor installer for about 8+ years now. We do a ton of LVP over here, my boss likes to do it because it's easy and it's our big money maker. I know how to comfortably install LVP and Laminate, Engineered Wood, Carpet Tile, VCT, and Cove Base. I'd love to learn how to do Carpet, Tile, and refinishing Hardwood. Hope to maybe start my own thing one of these days. Again, look forward to meeting all of you, and I hope you have a wonderful day :D.

Welcome
We have highup here who lives at Oregon
I live at New Zealand only just getting out of flooring, old age etc and talk with a funny accent according to some I have meet at Vegas over the years
Some good guys here

Howdy PNWFloorguy. I'm the rascal Jon mentioned. I'm over on the always warm and sunny coast.
Welcome to our nightmare. You can check out any time you want, but you can never leave.
(That's in the rule book) 😉

Latest posts

Back