Hello forum peoples!

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dopey696

I'm new to the forum but not to construction. I did tile for nearly ten years and have also done various other types of construction from framing to plumbing until one job where I fell nearly three stories off a scaffold. Since then I worked with kids until a few years ago. I'm currently working on a condo my girlfriend inherited that had flooded previously. I'll try to be helpful where I can with questions people have and hopefully get some help myself. Thanks for having me in the group.

Last edited:
I'm new to the forum but not to construction. I did tile for nearly ten years and have also done various other types of construction from framing to plumbing until one job where I fell nearly three stories off a scaffold. Since then I worked with kids until a few years ago. I'm currently working on a condo my girlfriend inherited that had flooded previously. I'll try to be helpful where I can with questions people have and hopefully get some help myself. Thanks for having me in the group.
We love new members. It's fun to learn each other's tricks.

Latest posts

Back