Help for DIYers

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am trying to figure out how to post a question! Or a new thread.
Whatever it's called

Click on a heading, like "Beginners Forum" for example., on the left side you will see the words ""New Thread" Click on that. Put in your title and then ask your question.

Hi I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right place; I have a couple of questions about self stick vinyl plank vs. vinyl click lock. I have a very old dog that some times (everyday) has accidents and some times I work up to 12 hour shifts, so I'm concerned about urine seeping under and smelling with the click lock... Does anyone have any first hand experience with having to replace a floor because of something like that? All the ratings for both say they work great with pets but I have my doubts.. Thx ahead for any info! By the way it's a 12 pound dog, if that helps any.

Sent from my iPhone using Flooring Forum

Hi I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right place; I have a couple of questions about self stick vinyl plank vs. vinyl click lock. I have a very old dog that some times (everyday) has accidents and some times I work up to 12 hour shifts, so I'm concerned about urine seeping under and smelling with the click lock... Does anyone have any first hand experience with having to replace a floor because of something like that? All the ratings for both say they work great with pets but I have my doubts.. Thx ahead for any info! By the way it's a 12 pound dog, if that helps any.

Sent from my iPhone using Flooring Forum

Hi there,it’s all about your budget?but I would recommend linoleum fitted professional,hope this helps and feel free if you need more help
Regards
Dave

Glue down vinyl plank is pretty easy. Gotta start off straight or your doomed. Then cutting around door casings requires more skill. I like to undercut them for a cleaner look and less potential for buckling.

Latest posts

Back