Herringbone Vinyl Planks

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon

In memory...
Supporting Member
Pro
Laid these the other day with the lady house owner helping me
She was really good, better than some layers I know. I said I would charge her half as she did half the work
What made it a bit harder e had to go around a breakfast bar then get the planks to line up without any gaps
https://www.robertmalcolm.co.nz/products/luxury-vinyl-planking/

HELEN1.jpg

HELEN2.jpg

HELEN3.jpg

Sweet looking job. I love it when women get down and dirty on the job. I had one asian chick even make me lunch every day.

Back in the day i use to have them sewing seems for me .. Told them if they got to the end of the spool , and there was a Blue Star they won a free Vacuum..:D

Sweet looking job. I love it when women get down and dirty on the job. I had one asian chick even make me lunch every day.
Careful or you're gonna be in the headline news and banned from the flooring academy the man cave and the English class for sayin stuff like that. :D And it's spelled with a capital A. ;)
I love it when married women make me dinner, especially if their husband likes a beer before dinner. Makes for a nice end to the day. ....what was the topic again?
Oh yeh. Incredible herringbone job. Pretty cool to have a customer actually be proficient on a flooring assist, and especially so on something difficult like that one. Very nice.

Latest posts

Back