hey, i enjoy being on my knees all day

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kd89

Hey my names kd. Just started over a year ago. Do anything from dura ceramic to ceramic to hardwood; commercial an residental as a sub. Just about anything other than carpet an vinyl

Welcome kd! We've got a really good group of guys and gals here. What part of the world ya from?

Welcome kd!. Did a lot of work in that area years ago .
We have another member here in your neck of the woods.

Welcome, kd............ smart man keeping out of carpet.
...I'm not as smart as you.......... I do carpet, :D
vinyl, laminate and engineered products, but no ceramic.

No offense to carpet guys but i have found so many blades when i do tear outs and yall really love ur staples it seems lol. Ceramic is what i do the most

That must be an east coast thing. I have never found blades under a carpet.......... I've been installing full time since '75

They either go in my knife pouch or into my trash bucket. An it great to see a Packer fan!!!! :)

When they pick the number for the square, be sure to let us know so I can root for you. I really miss being involved with the football pools when I was working.
Oregon lottery frowns on such horrendous infringements on their monopoly........ but retailers and bars still do it. Usually like this market near me, it's small potatoes, at $5 a square.
My brother did one 20+ years ago that was $100 per square.... Just seconds left and looked like he had won the pool......... but then the impossible happened. :eek:
Not sure, but I think it's Dallas he hates. :D

Latest posts

Back