How do I find ?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon

In memory...
Supporting Member
Pro
How do I find out what version I have of Explorer, its the latest I think, so Nick can tell me howI can get that Page thing back so I can save the page, send link by email,etc on my Vista laptop. It used to be there

Right clicked in a blank space on the address/tab bar and selected "command bar" to enable the toolbar that contains most, if not all, of the commands you are used to in IE8.

Press Alt + V on your keyboard
Click Toolbars
Click Command bar
Then to Send Page/Link by e-mail:
Click Page
Click applicable option
9 is different .everything is under the command bar . you can always go back to 8 .

Jon , you can also try restoring to a earlier point in time when you had the buttons .
In Vista , or 7

From within Windows, just type restore into the Start menu search box, and you’ll immediately see System Restore at the top of the start menu.

Right clicked in a blank space on the address/tab bar and selected "command bar" to enable the toolbar that contains most, if not all, of the commands you are used to in IE8.

Press Alt + V on your keyboard
Click Toolbars
Click Command bar
Then to Send Page/Link by e-mail:
Click Page
Click applicable option
9 is different .everything is under the command bar . you can always go back to 8 .

You clever man Nick I got it to work
You get another pay rise :)
Sent you a PM to see if it works

Latest posts

Back