How do you fit your underlayment.

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats why I thought I would try and help you
Vinyl has dropped off here with ceramic tiles, of which people find too cold along with hard to walk on compared to vinyl
Also laminate has got a market share. Carpet tiles go into office blocks
Still hard to find a lino layer, plenty of carpet layers dime a dozen along with laminate guys
I appreciate everything Jon. Just feels odd to need advice at this point on time. You'd expect that after 47 years, I would have seen and done everything.
....nope, I've never even had a neckid housewife answer the door. 😁

highup it would be like me trying to lay carpet conventionally, I would hate to see the skirting boards after I hit it numerous times putting down the Smoothedge
Marmo would be one of the hardest products to lay unless laying it all the time, its a different animal. We did have a run of Marmo awhile ago as the Greenies decided its for them instead of these "plastic" products Most layers would not touch Marmo as they did not have anything to make a pattern and also while there was plenty of work around why bother laying Marmo

I appreciate everything Jon. Just feels odd to need advice at this point on time. You'd expect that after 47 years, I would have seen and done everything.
....nope, I've never even had a neckid housewife answer the door. 😁
Oh you haven't lived not having a neckid wife answer the door, I have had it happen many times. Also wife and partner were going at it a few times when I had a key and nobody was home. Once their clothes were on one side of the house and we were in the middle just going in. Another timer couple was in their hot tub and things were hot and heavy. We picked up our tools and left very quietly. He called and wanted to know if we were going to come to his house anytime soon. Just told him we had been there and he was really busy so we left. He was kind of red in the face when we got there. All kinds of fun in a service business.

Latest posts

Back