I have to log in every visit

Help Support Flooring Forum:

highup

Professional
Pro
I Check the "keep me logged in" box when I log in here, but I still have to log in every time.

DarisMulkin

Professional
Pro
I'm on chrome and my grandson did it for me. We even had to take it out of the contacts or address book whatever it is called. What the hell is push notifications?

highup

Professional
Pro
I'm on chrome and my grandson did it for me. We even had to take it out of the contacts or address book whatever it is called. What the hell is push notifications?
I don't know either Daris, but they sure like pushing push notifications.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Pro
What does it mean to enable push notifications?
A push notification is a message that pops up on a mobile device. App publishers can send them at any time; users don't have to be in the app or using their devices to receive them. ... Each mobile platform has support for push notifications

What is the difference between a push notification and a text message?
Push notifications are messages that are sent from a server (the backend of an application) or an application to a user interface, i.e., a user's mobile device or their desktop. SMS is an abbreviation for “short message service,” and is a means of communication with text messages via a mobile network.May 8, 2018

highup

Professional
Pro
Thanks Angie. My phone seems to give me too many notifications. I prefer to visit here after work and get surprised. :ghostly:

How come I have to log on every day?
The check box that says "keep me logged in" is checked.

DarisMulkin

Professional
Pro
How come I have to log on every day?
I had to completely take anything to do with FF off the computer right down to where I click on to get here, and then reinstall everything completely. I say I when it was my granddaughters husband who works with confusers everyday a few tries before he got it. If it wasn't for him I was going to say screw it and be gone with you.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Pro
I am on Win10/Chrome and have to clear cookies for my log in to work the first time and to stay logged in.
Can you clear your cookies for this site? I looked back a few posts to see how you are visiting, either by app or laptop or phone and didn't see it in the posts I looked at.

If you are on the app, please unintall and reinstall as that usually fixes many small issues.

highup

Professional
Pro
I'm just on my phone now. I'll delete the app and see what happens.

havasu

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporter
Pro
I read your post as " I was finally able to get it on this morning". I need more coffee, lol!

Latest posts

Group Builder