I need a budget friendly flooring method

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AbbyJValladares

Hello everyone,
We’ve shifted to our new home last month till that we were residing in our ancestral property. The ownership of the property is shared by my husband and his sister. None of us are living there. So we have discussed to rent out the property to generate an income but before renting out the property it needs to be renovated. We can’t spend much for the renovation process. My sister says that the renovation of kitchen may cost higher compared to other areas but I’ve no ideas regarding this. From my researches I found a blog providing ideas related to kitchen renovations but I don’t know whether they are cost effective or not. What do you guys think? Can anyone suggest a cost effective flooring method? I'm planning to consult avonlearenovations for getting the work done.
Please share your opinions. Do anyone have any ideas for a budget friendly home renovation?

Last edited:
Kitchens and bathrooms cost more than any other part of the house remodel just due to all the appliances and cabinets.

People seem to like the inexpensive Ikea cabinet systems. And vinyl plank is a very reasonable alternative to carpet and tile.

Latest posts

Back