If

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by highup, May 27, 2018.

Help Support Flooring Forum by donating using the link above.
  1. May 27, 2018 #1

highup

highup

highup

Professional Pro

If Trump and Kim somehow end up meeting, and successfully agreeing on the denuclearization of North Korea.................... will anti-Trumpers acknowledge that he knows the art of the deal. My brother thinks Trump has the brain the size of a grain of sand.
    .........that's the mindset of a true anti-Trumper. So much hate, he can't imagine Trump is smart.
    Nice guy? well, that's a different topic altogether. Smart................... knowbody climbs the ladder to become president of the USA by being stupid. ......saying stupid things while the mic is hot is another issue.
    His Twitter rants seem stupid too until you realize those rants including calling Kim Jon Ill "Rocket man" and saying/taunting "my button is a lot bigger than your button"............................ has actually led to the recent monumental discussions between North and South Korea and the US.

I guess my question is how many anti-Trumpers actually hope that these negotiations will fail or never happen.
    I am betting well over 50% of the anti-Trumpers hate him so badly that they would rather see North Korea armed with a full set of ready to launch nukes than have Trump held responsible for peace between North and South Korea.
    Never in my life have I seen people hate a person this much, so I guess I'm just wondering what it would take to make anti-Trumpers blink.
    ....be reminded 1/2 the country voted for him and would vote for him a second time if he runs again. Are the people who voted for him stupid too? 99% of the people that I have worked for in my blue state of Oregon voted for him. Our state is blue as it gets. Every I work for one loves his style............. not his tweets so much, but the guy knows exactly what he's doing, and it's working.
    Arrogant? yup
    Boastful and a constant braggart?" yup
    Bumbling when he speaks........ yup
    Knowbody achieves what he has in his lifetime by being stupid. Hate him because he's a jerk..... that doesn't bother me. He's fulfilling his campaign promises. That's only a plus if you voted for him............ but he's dong what he promised.
    The next couple of weeks is going to be very interesting.

havasu likes this.
  2. May 27, 2018 #2

highup

highup

highup

Professional Pro

You can delete this if you want. Maybe I need a blog instead of babbling my thoughts here. Sometimes I just get fed up with -Trump 24 /7. I've yet to know anyone that has been negatively affected by anything he's done so far, so that's my confusion.
    Last night I was just fed up to here with it. Up to here.JPG

3. May 27, 2018 #3

Ernesto

Ernesto

Ernesto

Professional Pro

Kim is playing Trumph, just like he played other presidents and his dad did the same. They make promises to get what they want, ease sanctions then they cheat. Ya can't trust them or Iran.

Nick likes this.
  4. May 27, 2018 #4

Floorist

Floorist

Floorist

Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator Pro

According to reports, the nuclear test facility he is offering to close was destroyed in the last test.

Nick likes this.
  5. May 28, 2018 #5

highup

highup

highup

Professional Pro

Trump sets the rules with full knowledge of Kims previous child like tantrums. He ain't gonna get away with anything this time. Trump can offer him many billions of dollars and financial incentives to turn his country into a productive one and help turn Kim's hermit kingdom into a productive member of the world. Doing so would make Kim a big hero in his own country and be a huge benefit to the world society.
    But he ain't gonna get squat one until he has destroyed his nukes. Trump knows who he's dealing with.
    Trump played Kim, with his recent calling off of the talks. Not the other way around. Kim's playin with fire this time and he knows it. Everything is in his own interest to do whats right. This game isn't going to go on like it has in the past. Kim's clock is ticking and nobody is coming forward to help him wind it anymore........... not even China.
    The recent photo op for the press, showing the so called 'destruction' of his mountain testing tunnels wouldn't fool a 5 year old.
    Kim has a choice to make. All we can do is hope something comes out of all this. He seems to be pretty chummy with the South Korean President. Sure be nice to have one less 'problem' country to worry about.

Last edited: May 28, 2018
    havasu likes this.
  6. May 28, 2018 #6

highup

highup

highup

Professional Pro

It was. I think they figured the mountain was a bit shorter and a little bit wider.................. kinda like Kim. :D
    I think the mountain was useless to him when he destroyed the tunnels for that cheesy publicity/photo op.

7. Jun 2, 2018 #7

highup

highup

highup

Professional Pro

Fuel to the fire.
    Just read some lame stream press and trying to understand how badly they want Trump to fail in regards to the North Korea talks.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...e8-827e-190efaf1f1ee_story.html?noredirect=on

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/09/politics/north-korea-trump-obama-bush-clinton/index.html

The writers have no clue. They think Trump is clueless and walking into a trap, not knowing that Kim and his family has played this game for 50 years. They think Trump is going to cave in to Kim's demands and come out looking like a fool. Hell, he's already sent Pompeo to talk with NK officeals tp prepare to set up the meetings. Does anyone think Pompeo hasn't prepared NK of the demands made by the US and South Korea? Does anyone think Trump hasn't been deeply informed and fed military, CIA and other sources of info?
    He's not walking into a trap of any sort. Trump is going to negotiate a win or he's gonna walk. He's not gonna play footsie with the little troll.
    The Washington Post is as shameful as a news organization getz.
    I can't imagine anyone with the slightest bit of sanity actually hoping that Trump has a miserable fail negotiating with North Korea.
    ......if Obama or Clinton were in this exact same situation, they 'd already have been handed they're Nobel peace prize for their 'intent'
    I'm honestly sickened when I see the press so hopeful for failure on one of the most important issues in the past 60 years.
    Hate Trump all ya want, but wouldn't it be fantastic if Kim wasn't a world danger and constant nuisance anymore?
    I think Trump is prepared to offer billions in economic aid to North Korea to assist them in becoming a successful world partner, ....in trade for the total destruction of their nukes.
    Nukes are destroyed first, and only then aid will happen.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
  8. Jun 2, 2018 #8

Nick

Nick

Nick

North Korea is not going to get rid of their Nukes , I don't care who the President is ..

9. Jun 2, 2018 #9

Ernesto

Ernesto

Ernesto

Professional Pro

So why did Trump meet with North Korea's chief of intelligence in the Oval Office instead of a meeting with Kim? Mike Pompeo already went over there. Kim Yong-chol is responsible for the Sony Hack and other hacks where they steal mountains of cash from countries. Maybe Kim Yong-cho can get a room in the west wing along with the russian KGB spies.

Nick likes this.
  10. Jun 2, 2018 #10

Floorist

Floorist

Floorist

A secret service guy told me years ago that N. Korea made most of the counterfeit money we find in the US. Since they can buy the same paper and ink that we use, even our government has trouble telling which is fake.

11. Jun 2, 2018 #11

highup

highup

highup

Professional Pro

The meetings with Pomoeo in N Korea, and the other with Korea's intelligence officer are getting some dialogue started so both sides can prepare to have something constructive to talk about. You don't think Kim just waltzed across the border and shook hands with S Korea's president without prior talks on terms and expectations?

12. Jun 2, 2018 #12

highup

highup

highup

Professional Pro

I would bet there isn't a chance in hell the companies that make US currency paper could sneak paper out of their factories unnoticed. I'd bet the documentation and security at those plants is tight as it gets. Same with the ink.
    https://www.moneyfactory.gov/uscurrency.html
    https://www.moneyfactory.gov/uscurrency/howmoneyismade.html

13. Jun 2, 2018 #13

highup

highup

highup

Professional Pro

.......not saying there aren't good looking coutnerfitters out there.

14. Jun 6, 2018 #14

highup

highup

highup

Professional Pro

Bill Clinton was on Steven Colbert tonight. He spoke about a lot of uncomfortable stuff personally.
    When asked about Trump and North Korea, Clinton spoke about N Korea, S Korea, China and Trump. He ended that part of his chat saying something like "we can all hope that Trump's talks with Kim are successful"
    The audience response?
    ............near total silence.
    ................................ my jaw is on the floor.
    Proves my point in my topic starter.
    I said:
    "I am betting well over 50% of the anti-Trumpers hate him so badly that they would rather see North Korea armed with a full set of ready to launch nukes than have Trump held responsible for peace between North and South Korea."

When Clinton said tonight that we should all hope Trumps talks with Kim are successful, the total silence of Colbert's audience was deafening.
    ..................... I'm absolutely sickened to be proven 100% correct. :mad:

havasu likes this.
  15. Jun 6, 2018 #15

Ernesto

Ernesto

Ernesto

Professional Pro

Well silence does not mean the people agree or disagree with. I bet its more like everyone just thinks its a waste of time. Criminy, North Korea does not even want to pay for their hotel rooms as they claim they are a poverty stricken country. Just the Presidential suite alone runs 6 grand a night, then all his cronies need a room at the swank hotel too.

Nick likes this.
  16. Jun 7, 2018 #16

highup

highup

highup

Professional Pro

Just a reminder ...it was Colbert's audience. ;)
    I have my doubts about the talks being successful, but I want them to be. I thought O was the worst thing this country has seen in a president since Carter, but when he gave the go ahead to do target practice on Bin Ladin , I was 100% with him.. Job well done. I just think everyone should be hopeful that Trump has at least some success with Kim.