Insanity

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Faster than any other time?
Look at the graphs there are times when the spike is longer and steeper than it is now. Time to adjust a little..... I mean just deal with it. Reality is, there are more people and people need more energy. Usage will never ever go down because of that simple fact. Whatever miniscule percentage we are causing, can't be undone. Have to kill off the human race to 'save the planet'.
Can you imagine the devestation that a 5 degree cooling would cause?
Whose graphs

"Just deal with it" you mean all the lies oil companies have been feeding us?
I realize oil and gas has been a necessity over the last 100 years because tech in solar and renewable was not there yet, but technology has taken over and is more efficient, way less pollution than coal or oil.
Storage of power is the only thing holding us back. But, not so far off.
My dad worked for a power utility. They have always had back up generators on hand - like forever in case one unit or two should shut down due to maintenance issues.
So what's the problem?

Mg4PudVKSePwwLaEA
I gotta buy some solar and wind while it's still unknown by the average Joe. :D
https://images.app.goo.gl/Mg4PudVKSePwwLaEA

I'm not against renewables, the just need to compete with the status quo. Use it where it works efficiently and economically.
Take hydro out of the renewal category and you see the reality of other power sources..... I mean you know as well as I that there will never be another Hoover or Grand Coulee built. Dams are being removed not built.
For your enjoyment... from 1927.

Attachments

• IMG_20191207_172645395~2.jpg
    IMG_20191207_172645395~2.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 27

Latest posts

Back