Insanity

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In reality, for example, a domestic violence with a physical injury (however slight, such as a cut lip or an abrasion) the current bail is $20k for a blue collar worker, $20k for a doctor, $20k for a judge, and $500 for a non-working dope slinging welfare recipient. Tell me how this is fair?

For the lawyers doctors these things are an inconvenience. For the working person this can throw them out on the street. If these things are meant to be a penalty, why not do a percentage of income?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bail is returned provided you go to court as expected. Also, most bail bondsman will charge 10%, so that $500 bail really turns into $50. About their daily consumption of a case of "Old English 800".

Yeah, I'm jaded. For years, when I bought hamburger and macaroni with all my money in my wallet, so my 3 kids could eat, and many times the guy on welfare was purchasing fillet Mignon, then paying cash for a $38 bottle of Cavissier, since you can't use welfare credit cards for alcohol.

No flag?
http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/08/...il-armstrong-omits-american-flag-moon-landing

"Hollywood star Ryan Gosling, who portrays Armstrong in the movie, told The Telegraph the flag was omitted from the moon landing because the achievement of humans walking on the moon "transcended countries and borders."

..............umm, Panama, Switzerland, Greece, Chile and CANADA didn't do it. :rolleyes:

"Gosling also joked that he might have "cognitive bias" against including the American flag because he's Canadian."

Bail is returned provided you go to court as expected. Also, most bail bondsman will charge 10%, so that $500 bail really turns into $50. About their daily consumption of a case of "Old English 800".

Yeah, I'm jaded. For years, when I bought hamburger and macaroni with all my money in my wallet, so my 3 kids could eat, and many times the guy on welfare was purchasing fillet Mignon, then paying cash for a $38 bottle of Cavissier, since you can't use welfare credit cards for alcohol.

But ya can't assume everyone is that kind of cheat. ... as if they're poor, they are all cheats and dope peddlers.

No flag?
http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/08/...il-armstrong-omits-american-flag-moon-landing

"Hollywood star Ryan Gosling, who portrays Armstrong in the movie, told The Telegraph the flag was omitted from the moon landing because the achievement of humans walking on the moon "transcended countries and borders."

..............umm, Panama, Switzerland, Greece, Chile and CANADA didn't do it. :rolleyes:

"Gosling also joked that he might have "cognitive bias" against including the American flag because he's Canadian."

Yeah. USA did it. I know several who worked on the equipment to get him there. Our USA flag should be showing.

What do you think of the Colin K. thing? He says the NFL blackballed him but Elway says he offered him a contract and CK declined. Now Nike has him under contract. Their stock dropped 3% as soon as they did.

Nike...Phil Knight, an old white billionaire with NFL contracts, pays pennies an hour to get shoes made. He then hires a millionaire black man, who was not smart enough to play pro football, to sell shoes to poor black people. WTF?

I see where Dick's sporting goods is floundering in reaction to them no longer selling certain rifles. Some of these companies don't learn.
They merged with Golf Galaxy a few years ago. If they are floundering it is because of their prices ..

41124550_1799397343521605_3719310153552494592_n.jpg

NFL is pissed too for relighting a fire just days prior to the first game. Nike has a contract with them until '28
Colin could have stopped kneeling, made untold millions and with his fame talked at colleges, high schools, organize peaceful constructive talks at event centers.
Instead he got what he deserved in my opinion.
.........maybe his karma will rub off on Nike. :D

Latest posts

Back