Insanity

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Their shirts start at $75.00, Cheap crap from China .. I have $75.0 to $100.00 shirts, But they are not made in China.. I don't buy dress clothes off the rack to begin with ..

n.jpg

I'm too busy eating daily at In N Out, which the Leftists are boycotting since they found out this burger company donated $25,000 to the GOP/RNC, but are too stupid to realize this same company also donated $25,000 to the DNC.

They don't even have In N Out where I live so I've never been to one. I've been curious about how their food is.

As for Nikes, they were the most comfortable shoes I ever had-- the pair that lasted 12 years. I had to start repairing them at the 10 year mark and some of the decorative things fell off and I didn't care. But after 12 the insides started coming apart. They don't make that kind of shoe anymore though. My next pair of shoes was some Walmart brand that lasted less than 6 months.

Reminds me of when I got to tour a US aircraft carrier in Singapore. The pilots said "If it's easy down, it's easy up" (saying greasy food was not a pilot's friend). I was stunned at the number of people on that carrier who didn't know how to swim. I would think that swimming would be a requirement for all military personnel. But then, I know a guy who was a Marine who never learned to swim.

Reminds me of when I got to tour a US aircraft carrier in Singapore. The pilots said "If it's easy down, it's easy up" (saying greasy food was not a pilot's friend). I was stunned at the number of people on that carrier who didn't know how to swim. I would think that swimming would be a requirement for all military personnel. But then, I know a guy who was a Marine who never learned to swim.
Used to be a requirement in the Navy when my brother was in.

In N Out is called this because it is primarily a drive thru fast food restaurant, thus the In N Out name. It is rated as one of the best hamburgers in the world, all ingredients are fresh, and I'm proud to say it was originated just down the street and the heirs have lived in my city for 35 years.

We have a little local hamburger place that has been open since 1938. Supposedly where susies were invented. Best hamburger around. I worked there in high school.

Same here , Had to pass three swim tests.. I was sinking trying to float on my back,So i grabbed the side of the pool, Instructor stepped on my hand ..
I told him with mouthful of water if he did it again i was going to hurt him.. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out .. We had to use our clothes as life perseveres , even the hat .. I still can't float on my back , But i can swim..

I think my father took scuba diving classes in the Army at some point. He swam from a young age though and always enjoyed being in the water. He made sure all of us learned to swim when we were babies. There's a funny story about how they put my sister in the pool and said she would naturally try to swim as instinct. She sunk straight to the bottom.

I can float on my back, but then I have natural flotation devices on my chest that hold me up somewhat. :p

When I took scuba diving lessons, there was a Marine in the class who really struggled. He was all muscle & was constantly sinking. He had a hard time staying afloat.

Havasu, ROTFL at the "take a knee" thing. I remember that scandal. Don't know if Tonya really had anything to do with the attack or not, but I remember later on she was on some TV show as a commentator and she chugged a bottle of Tobasco. The show played videos of people doing stupid things & someone in one of the videos tried to drink Tobasco but it didn't go well for them. So her response was to show it could be done. I've been to the factory on Avery Island where they make that stuff. Still hate it. LOL.

Latest posts

Back