Installer Caught on Camera

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One a-hole screws it up for everyone. :mad: When I first started installing, every once in a while I needed a phone book when at a job site. Back then nobody used a phone 10 times a day.... For me, rarely once a day while at work. People always have a phone book in the drawer closest to the kitchen's wall hung phone. That was back before pagers and cell phones. The phone company only gave out one book, so I just never had one in the rig. Scared the crap out of me looking in that drawer.
Trust is earned. Guys like that ought to have their mug shots posted in every flooring retailers store.

Back in the 90s one of the stores was wanting more installers. They hired some kids off the street, and the store paid them while they went with an installer to learn the trade. One guy learned fast, so the store loaned him the money to buy a van and tools. Then he was caught stealing supplies from the store and fired. Knowing why he was fired, another local store hired him. If they will steal from the store, they will steal from the customers.

Just finished up a 800ft job and the homeowner was out of town. But when I started I had to grind the slab in a single story condo/townhouse and the circuit breaker popped. Couldn't find it outside or utility room. Had to look through every dang closet. Finally found it behind a picture. Hope I don't get arrested.

Latest posts

Back