internet explorer

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no problem getting on line. Most times when it does it I just signed off of IE but then there are times I'm doing something and it pops up and wants me to close out the page/tab which I do and come right back to it with no problems.

Daris

Daris I was having trouble with something like internet Explorer has stopped working and I found this somewhere
I don't know if it will help you

Let’s take a look at what could be causing Internet Explorer to be giving you these messages. First step will be to reset Internet Explorer, you can do this by:

· Close any Internet Explorer windows

· Click Start

· Click Control Panel

· Open Internet Options (you may have to switch from category view to icons to find this)

· Click the Advanced tab

· Click Reset…

· Click Reset

· Click Close

· Click OK

· Open Internet Explorer

Which IE are you using and what is the exact message?
Don't reset IE. If you did , you would want to do a custom reset .

I just got it again when I clicked off IE, here is what it said:

"Internet Explorer has stopped working."
A problem has caused the program to stop working correctly. Window will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

Close program

I had just closed out.

Daris

Jon , you only need one . :)
Daris will check it out for you . could be one of your add on's.

Give me a few . getting ready to eat .

Try disabling all your add on's Daris and see if it fixes the problem . if so ,Enable one at a time till you find the culprit .

I have had a lot of problems on this forum with IE9. I still can't log into the admin cp in IE or see pictures. I have to log in on Firefox for both of those. It works fine on all other forums. I can't figure out what is set wrong, that would only affect this forum.:confused: On my old laptop, I don't have any problems.

Latest posts

Back