Internet Explorer

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

DarisMulkin

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Pro
I don't know what is up with IE but almost everything or everywhere I go in it I get a pop up telling me IE has quit working and they are searching for a solution. Sometimes it shuts me down and other times they reboot where I'm at. Probably has happened 25 times today alone. I don't have any problems on Google.

Daris

DarisMulkin

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Pro
Just did it getting on here. says it is a problem with the website. I guess every site out there has a problem according to them. at least the ones I get one.
This isn't a p--o---r--n site is it. :p :D

It just did it again while making another post in a different topic.

Daris

Last edited:

Floorist

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Pro
I tried to download Chrome a couple time so I could use Chromecast for the grandkids. It automatically downloads a bunch of crap with no opt out.

DarisMulkin

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Pro
You know all these links are great stuff but if you are totally computer stupid like me I have no frigging clue as to what they are or for. I have updates that I'm told about that I don't do because I don't know what it is for or if it is a hoax. Just saying.
Nick, I think it is great what you do for everyone including the help I have gotten from you. Thanks!!

Daris

Nick

In Remembrance
Thanks My pleasure Daris .
If you are running Xp don't download any updates for starters .

The post floorist made to check for Silver fish is simple just check the link , and if you see the fish you are ok. If not just post With your OS . XP win 7 [etc].

Latest posts