I've tried everything!!

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billbill

Hi guys. I got 20yr old Bruce 3/4" solid oak prefinished hardwood flooring that's very nice but has some loud pops and creaking that never seems to go away. House humidity is controlled all year at 30-45% so that's not the issue. I think it's just slightly warped in some spots.
The issue is the subfloor that's got some small dips because the whole main floor even carpeted area has pops and creaks when walked on.
I've tried all the hacks the talcum powder for lube, even got a syringe with mineral oil to inject between the gaps...nothing works. Fully finished basement drywall ceiling so attacking the issue from below isn't possible.
If I use the syringe, get some old towels and some heavy pavers I can inject a very aggressive cement type adhesive between the small board gaps that I hope will work to the underside of problem areas. So here's the question.
What is the most badass, strong, aggressively insane adhesive that could put a severe sticking under the floor????

Latest posts

Back