Jokes

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
????????????????
Louder with Crowder.
Guys are funny as hell an rarely politically correct.
You can start at the 4:30 if you want to skip the beginning satire....
.....and move on to the regular satire.
This ought to be a morning show on cable, these guys are funny.... and so accurate that his show gets banned on a regular basis from the Gestapo on YouTube.
Dave, the guy to the left that plays Greta thunberg's sister is hilarious and a great addition to the show.

Last edited:
You really need to watch that video all the way through. Stephen goes through all of the climate predictions over the decades as the crazy people keep moving their own goalposts, time after time after time.
I know his show is a long one, but there's so much truth along with the humor.
.....we know there's truth here because he didn't get banned or demonitized for this episode.
.......but you know they wanted to. 😁

rifle scope.PNG

The best part of their proclamation and sad attempt at subversive humor is that I do not think I will be taking my advice from anyone that still uses "infact" as if it were a word.

Then they go and start a sentence with a conjunction when, in fact, they could have omitted it all together removed the parenthetical and been on their merry way.

And that is what I find funny.

The best part of their proclamation and sad attempt at subversive humor is that I do not think I will be taking my advice from anyone that still uses "infact" as if it were a word.

Then they go and start a sentence with a conjunction when, in fact, they could have omitted it all together removed the parenthetical and been on their merry way.

And that is what I find funny.
Infact saves paper. We need to do that kinda stuff more often to savetrees.

Latest posts

Back