Jokes

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A priest is walking down the street one day when he notices a very small boy trying to press a doorbell on a house across the street.

However, the boy is very small and the doorbell is too high for him to reach.

After watching the boy’s efforts for some time, the priest moves closer to the boy’s position.

He steps smartly across the street, walks up behind the little fellow and, placing his hand kindly on the child’s shoulder, leans over and gives the doorbell a solid ring.

Crouching down to the child’s level, the priest smiles benevolently and asks, “And now what, my little man?”

To which the boy replies, “Now we run!”

When I was young I remember telling my mom I was gonna run away. She replied with ‘Good, I’ll help you pack’. Talk about taking the wind outta your sail.

My mom had my uncle drop me off at the park down the street. 😂

Lasted about an hour before I got hungry.

legend.jpg

Quick thinking
To surprise her husband, an executive's wife stopped by his office.

When she opened the door, she found him with his secretary sitting in his lap.

Without hesitating, he dictated, "And in conclusion, gents, budget cuts or no budget cuts, I cannot continue to operate this office with just one chair."

Ole and Lena moved back home to Wisconsin from Arizona. Lena had a wooden leg and to insure it in Arizona was $2,000.00 a year!!! When they arrived in Wisconsin, they went to an Insurance agency to see how much it would cost to insure the wooden leg. The agent looked it up on the computer and said to the couple, "$39.00." Ole was shocked and asked why it was so cheap here in Wisconsin to insure, because it cost him $2,000.00 in Arizona !!! The agent turned his computer screen to the couple and said, "Well, here it is on the screen. It says: Any wooden structure, with a sprinkler system over it, is $39.00."

-The mother of a 17-year-old girl was concerned that her daughter was having sex.

Worried the girl might become pregnant and adversely impact the family's status, she consulted the family doctor.

The doctor told her that teenagers today were very willful and any attempt to stop the girl would probably result in rebellion.

He then told her to arrange for her daughter to be put on birth control and until then, talk to her and give her a box of condoms.

Later that evening, as her daughter was preparing for a date, the mother told her about the situation and handed her a box of condoms.

The girl burst out laughing and reached over to hug her mother, saying, "Oh Mom! You don't have to worry about that! I'm dating Susan!"

Kind of the way it is around my house:

-The manager of a touring theatrical company emailed the owner of the theater in a small town where his company was due to appear.

"Would like to hold rehearsal next Monday afternoon at three.

Have your stage manager, carpenter, property man, electrician, and all stagehands present at that hour."

A few seconds later he received the following reply: "All right. He'll be there."

Latest posts

Back