Jon Scanlon

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I assume that he and Shirley did not have kids. I know she was a pro horse trainer at one time. For someone I had known on line for about 15 years and even talked to on the phone, guess I really did not know that much about him.

Screenshot_20220627-190109_Chrome.jpg

Another dedicated flooring warrior gone to soon. 🥵 I’m glad they made the time for vacations (holidays) throughout the years. I enjoyed hearing about them. Sorry for your loss guys. How old was Jon ?

Rest In Peace our Kiwi friend.

Jon was tellin me about The Rocky Mountaineer train ride, a scenic train ride across Canada. You guys know he loved to take a good cruise, or in this case a train ride. I was really looking forward to talking with him about it and comparing vacation notes after the wife n I got done enjoying the trip ourselves. Sadly I won’t be able to have that conversation with the man but I’m definitely thinking of him.

We’re hoppin on the train this morning so I don’t have any notes to compare yet but Canadian money is pretty colorful itself. @DarisMulkin How do these bills compare with the pretty ones Jon sent you? NZ and Canada are both commonwealths. Are their bills similar. Maybe replace the maple leaf with a kiwi?

145D7A1E-0C97-4DF0-8720-83A33E05E366.jpeg

Latest posts

Back