Kneeless Carpet Stretcher

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's $435 US which includes freight.
Not sure what that works out to but with the US dollar as it is it's probably gona cost me around $500 or so.
My credit card statement will surely inform me!!
I'm just keen to keep up with the global progress!

Make sure you wear ear plugs, that is loud.

Floorist, the one he is getting is not as loud as the older one we have here in the state's. It is being upgraded with new motor that can go over sea's, theirs are being made first and then end of year new one's will be make for here in the state's.
I use mine all and the sound is no issue for me. Paul I see you are a C-1 store, do you ever make it over here for the convention?

Paul I see you are a C-1 store, do you ever make it over here for the convention?

No, Carpet One in NZ operate a litle different than the US.
We are fully mobile, we don't have a shop/store.
There around 50 C1 franchises throughout NZ.
Every year around June/July we have an off-shore conference which is usually either in Australia or one of the pacific islands (Fiji etc)

I would like one day to get to the US and attend a convention or something.....
Since I've been a member of these forums I've started to think NZers are way behind when it comes to new tools and advancements!!

It's $435 US which includes freight.
Not sure what that works out to but with the US dollar as it is it's probably gona cost me around $500 or so.
My credit card statement will surely inform me!!
I'm just keen to keep up with the global progress!

are you talkin bout the Seamer Down Now?..SDN i bought one of the first built it was $200.00 with shipping i thought that was high......i now know it was well worth it!!!!!:)

are you talkin bout the Seamer Down Now?..SDN i bought one of the first built it was $200.00 with shipping i thought that was high......i now know it was well worth it!!!!!:)

Being that I'm in New Zealand I thought the price was OK....
If the SDN is as good as it is propmoted as being!!

their equipped with a longer cord and more suction. i don't use it as suggested(cd included for demo), i use it mostly for rapid cooling...well worth the fundage;)

Latest posts

Back