laptop

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarisMulkin

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Pro
I'm thinking of replacing my laptop which is a 18 in Toshiba, windows 7. I have a few issues with the old as it keeps losing my printer hook up wireless and the fact hey it is old. What is best out there? For some reason I have always been interested in the Surface and also looking at the Apples Mac book pro 13". My main computer is a Mac So I'm somewhat used to their way.

You can't go wrong with a Apple Daris .. Or a Toshiba ..

In the meantime Shut down your Laptop, and printer , And hold the reset button on your router for 10 seconds ..Any longer and it will reset back to default ..
If that don't work While DHCP is convenient, devices such as printers (wired and wireless) should always be assigned a static (fixed) IP address manually to avoid conflicts on your wireless network and MUST be outside the DHCP range of the router.. This is because printers are the only external devices that do not have the ability to automatically interrupt the router for a new DHCP address once the least time expires..
Just let me know if you want to try that if reset don't work , and i'll walk you through it .. If you decide to trash the Toshiba, I'll buy it from you ..

Latest posts

Back