Looking for an easier way to clean these floors

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billbill

Hi all, so I've posted about the floors in our new place and have since learned the proper cleaning method. No polish no wax (same s*** really), nothing but a cheap two sided lightly dampened microfiber mop whereas I'll spray the scrub side with light warm water, quick scrub flip and buff dry. Keeps them shimmering like glass.
I was wondering if there's a product out there that can do this light scrub and buff dry thing automatically? There's gotta be an easier way. Keeping them like in the pic is so much work. Literally backbreaking lol. Working in small areas at a time it's spray mop, quick scrub, flip and buff dry, over and over until my entire main level is completed! Is there a product out there that anyone knows of that can do what I mentioned earlier, automatically less back aching??????? Thx

Attachments

• IMG_8394.JPG
    IMG_8394.JPG
    181 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_8408.JPG
    IMG_8408.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 214
Sounds like Roomba needs to make a hard surface cleaner/polisher. Isn't there a spray for the microfiber that dries almost instantly?

Latest posts

Back