Looking for estimates on flooring

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Base the estimate on 3 price points and explain the difference between. If a client is looking to spend decades at the place give them the upper level of price, if they plan on leaving in 5-10 years give them middle range and if someone is flipping or leaving in less than a year give them lowest price point

And give the customer all three and tell them the benefits of not buying the cheapest one. I mean even if you're flipping a house, cheap carpet looks like cheap carpet.

And give the customer all three and tell them the benefits of not buying the cheapest one. I mean even if you're flipping a house, cheap carpet looks like cheap carpet.
I have had people buy a house and had me rip out the new carpet because they did not like the color.

I have had people buy a house and had me rip out the new carpet because they did not like the color.

That happens all the time. In fact I’d say people buying and selling property is a big chunk of work for a lot of guys. Gotta put new flooring in so you can get the best price for the house then the new owners gotta redo the flooring to match their taste cus greige ain’t cutting it.

That happens all the time. In fact I’d say people buying and selling property is a big chunk of work for a lot of guys. Gotta put new flooring in so you can get the best price for the house then the new owners gotta redo the flooring to match their taste cus greige ain’t cutting it.
Worked for a house flipper who got them ready except flooring. Then he let the buyer pick what they wanted. He told me he did not care how much I charged, he would just add it to the price of the house.

Latest posts

Back