looking for help identifying flooring

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAjwoody

Professional
Pro
I got a call from a builder with a client who wants to install the flooring pictured throughout the entire home. All I have to go on is pictures and a virtual walk-through. I do not know of any hardwood that has no end joints and can perform in wet areas but whatever, lol. I told them I would try to find comparable materials in wood, LVP, and tile. They seem hung up on the look and I am sure this is a fool's errand but figured I'd check into it for them anyways. Does the flooring pictured look familiar to anyone? Id be interested to hear your thoughts on this whole thing. Thank you.

Attachments

• 30668-1200.jpg
    30668-1200.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 59
If you could find that pattern in sheet vinyl you might be in luck otherwise you’re chasing after a unicorn (computer generated image). If you look at the image and see the two boards next to each other in the center of the image that are half dark/ half light then count over until you see those two boards again you’ll notice the count is the same whether you go to the right or the left. There’s a light board in the mix that also has repeating pattern characteristics. Sheet vinyl?

I just told them to take a picture to a full service flooring store and let their design team put together something. The contractor mentioned they didnt want to spend $250 for the finish schedule from the print site. its a freaking 3400sf house. too many red flags.
I was thinking sheet vinyl too. Every damn builder in this area is stuck on particle board for ulay and I wont do it so Im out anyways unless they have the budget for real underlayment.

Latest posts

Back