Looking for Mannington Magellan Oak Flooring

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killian60

Is anyone familiar with Mannington flooring. I installed Mannington Tradewinds collection Magellan oak flooring (natural) through most of my house many years ago. We kept 2 bedrooms carpeted for the kids. They are now grown and I want to pull up the carpet but would like to put down matching wood. Does anyone know of anyone who carries discontinued flooring that might have some boxes (need about 320 square feet).

If not, does anyone know of a flooring that closely resembles it?

Hate to put down carpet again but if I can't find a close match I will have to.

Thank you!

If you prefer hardwood and cant match that product through Mannington my advice would be to choose a product from local retail stores that's either the closest match you can find or something quite different-----contrast/complimentary.

It's a nice look to have one flooring product throughout your home but it's one of many nice looks.

Personally, I like carpet in the bedrooms.

Magellan Oak was dropped in 2009 by Mannington. Finding it would be like winning the lottery after this many years. I can't remember off the top of my head but while it was called "Oak" it wasn't a North American species of oak if memory serves. I'm pretty sure it was an imported oak which could make matching the grain pretty difficult. I wish you luck, but I'm afraid you're not very likely to find it.

Latest posts

Back