LVT adhesive

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I get a 12' stick of metal from one of the local retailers, it's medium quality and costs $23. If I go out in the country to the other one, it's the best qualty and it costs $11. I have installed for both.

Deb have you ever tried the Shur-fast staples. You can knock a box off a counter and they don't break up like the others. I hate it when all I got is little pieces.
Oh and they are made in Canada.

Daris

That is all we can get for the pad tacker, somebody told me that Shur-fast bought the rights to the 5010 size. We still prefer to use the Duo-fast Gold chisel point divergent for the electric gun, everything else just jams. We have to go to one of the outside supply houses or HD for them.

Rusty, check with the mfr, I am sure you could buy them online.

Count 1973 and 2012 and it's 40.

I think you are into your 40th year............ depending on the day you started. Year ain't over till it's over.
I'm past 36, but 5 months away from 37.
I started full time in June of '75.
.......wait a minute, we don't do politically correct, num check and spell check on this forum. We leave that for people who are bored and have nothing better to do with their time. :D:D:D
Can I say that? :eek:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back