Mac upgrade & Facebook

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly how are you trying to access your photos for Facebook and exactly how are you trying to upload to Facebook?

Before all I had to do from FB was click on the photo spot and it would take me to my pictures. Click on picture and walla it would upload. Now I go pictures and select my picture and hit share but it doesn't give me an option to go to FB.

I got t figured out- I think. My stepson who thought he had all the hunting gear he needed, but I found more.

upload_2018-12-26_15-48-39.png

Is your Photos Library enabled as the System Photo Library?
The Photos Preference > General > Use as System Photo Library needs to be enabled (showing as grayed out in the panel).

Is your Photos Library an iCloud Photo Library? Are the photos stored locally or are you using "Optimize Mac Storage"? If "Optimize Mac Storage " is enabled, you need to ensure tat the photos you want to share have been downloaded to your Mac.

Is your Photos Library enabled as the System Photo Library?
The Photos Preference > General > Use as System Photo Library needs to be enabled (showing as grayed out in the panel).

Is your Photos Library an iCloud Photo Library? Are the photos stored locally or are you using "Optimize Mac Storage"? If "Optimize Mac Storage " is enabled, you need to ensure tat the photos you want to share have been downloaded to your Mac.
???? I don't use cloud or any of that. I just download the pictures into pictures on my Mac and there they are. Have never figured out the rest but after the last up grade they are least in a group that is dated.

Latest posts

Back