Manual hand stapler/ tacker

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickyRugDog

I've been searching the ends of the earth for one of these. It was made by rocama (ro-ma), I believe the model was 54-16. It takes normal electric staples. Fishman & allied sold them just a few years ago. I did see a broken one at allied the other day with a Taylor sticker on it...?! They're great to keep in my box In case I need a few tacks in something, but don't want to run out & Plug in the electric gun. They're made in Italy, and I've stumbled upon them on the Internet but they're priced in euros. I just want to buy one in America from someone I know I can trust. Can anyone help?

I've been searching the ends of the earth for one of these. It was made by rocama (ro-ma), I believe the model was 54-16. It takes normal electric staples. Fishman & allied sold them just a few years ago. I did see a broken one at allied the other day with a Taylor sticker on it...?! They're great to keep in my box In case I need a few tacks in something, but don't want to run out & Plug in the electric gun. They're made in Italy, and I've stumbled upon them on the Internet but they're priced in euros. I just want to buy one in America from someone I know I can trust. Can anyone help?

5416 is the number of tacker staples.

Latest posts

Back