Manual Steering

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeAntonetti

Not Happy of course, defying logic and common sense. Remember “manual steering” on vehicles,

This is about the 6280HD, there’s no steering,you have to pull and pivot it, go forward, reverse. My button forward and reverse its easier but the new one it’s mechanical forward reverse so you operate the side levers and force direction at same time.

maybe engineers need to watch that robot show that fight each other to get some realistic needs.

Attachments

• B43DFD41-8A79-4520-9164-CDE044B64DCB.jpeg
    B43DFD41-8A79-4520-9164-CDE044B64DCB.jpeg
    160.7 KB · Views: 100
I deleted power steering on my car, it is completely unrelated lol

Those things are a pig to maneuver for sure Mike, I agree. They do work though and I can handle a little manual steering as it were as opposed to a manual scraper.

Deleted the power steering on your car? You must have done that to increase upper body strength.
I'm now picturing two holes in the floorboards....
...... Figuring you did a brake modification also. 😁

The last civic I had had a broken power steering pump and then I got kinda use to the tactile feel of it. Still sucks the nuts parking bit open road its nice. Just a loop return on the lines and a reservoir with a breather.
Nothing done to the breaks. The holes in the floor boards are unrelated ;)

My 1973 Chevy stepside didn't have power steering. I drove it that way for years. I bought a used power steering unit for 40 or 50 bucks. My life improved dramatically after that I didn't know what I was missing. I miss that truck too. Bought it with 65,000 miles on it and proceeded to put another 225,000 on it. I'm getting too old to exercise when I drive down to the store.

Latest posts

Back