MERRY XMAS

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Jon, I wish you the same.
I was wondering if you put your Christmas 🎄 upside down

We dont have Xmas trees cause of that white thing
My $NZ 20,000 windows and deck
Feel ripped off by builder who I havent heard from for 3 weeks as he is meant to put quarter round the deck yet, I bought some yesterday and painted the timber Will be stapling it on with my staple gun
CAT.jpg

The deck looks pretty good Jon and it even holds up chairs. I wouldn't think it would take all that long to put down the quarter round. What, he doesn't like happy customers? That's where work comes from... word of mouth from happy customers. I mean, it works that way for me.

Remember this photo taken October 19th so its been going awhile
Pity I pay him every time he comes here
I have not told him I have bought the quarter round so he can waste his time picking up the product then I will tell him its all done as I didnt think he was coming back, no phone call no nothing

Attachments

• DECK.jpg
    DECK.jpg
    348.1 KB · Views: 28
If he has some lgitiment reason for not finishing, a simple phone call could have kept him in good standing...... a wee bit late for that, isn't it?

If he has some lgitiment reason for not finishing, a simple phone call could have kept him in good standing...... a wee bit late for that, isn't it?

Last time talking to builder he was getting his son who works with him to drop off the quarter round as his girlfiend lives close to me so I could paint them before he stuck them on
What pi......s me off he stood on the vertical blinds and broke the handle part also destroying the left hand side of the handle. He never said anything. Also one handle fell off one of the windows a day after the windows were installed which still is laying on the floor
Now if I had been working in one of his jobs I wonder what the story would be?
I fitted quarter round today
Also anybody want a tree which is either dropping those round things or leaves?
WINDOWS.jpg

Even if he had nothing to do with those parts falling off and it was a quality issue with the windows..... He should have still come over to find out why they fell off and do something about it. That's not your job.
.........or maybe it is now.
Maybe you need to put a sign in your yard.
"Joe Dirt Construction installed my windows and my deck but hasn't come back to finish the job and he won't return my phone calls."
At the bottom put his phone number. 😁

Latest posts

Back