Met another Flooring Forum member today

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon

In memory...
Supporting Member
Pro
Today we met Twomly and his family at the hotel we are staying in London
Twomly said he was taking us out for lunch
Twomly then took us to this scary thing called a subway, we don't have those in NZ yet, millions of people all knowing where they are going. After a few stops we got off at Conventry Gardens where we wandered around the shops for awhile. Twomly than brought us lunch. After wandering around for a little while he thought he should scare us Kiwis again on that subway thing. There was more people on that train than all the people in NZ and hot
Thank you very much Twomly for a great day and we hope we can do the same for you one day in New Zealand
It was a pleasure meeting you and your family
Jon and Shirley

Indeed, we met Jon and his wife Shirley today and had a lovely lunch and a nice leisurely walk around the shops in Covent Garden Jon not Coventry.
Took them on the oldest underground train network in the world, to which Jon said to me its a bit rattley and clanky but then it is 100 years old.
We had a very nice day as I don't go up town during the weekends because of all the people every where and we spend all week up town, so it was a break from the norm.
Thanks again for the cigs Jon an Shirley enjoy the rest of your trip and have a safe journey back home.
All the best
Jay aka Twomly, Yvonne and Lewis

What happened today Twomly?
I was waiting for you so we could sort out that carpet laying job in the hotel where we are staying
Shirley was dying to go to Harrods with my Bankcard to help the English economy along :)

Latest posts

Back