Quantcast

Missing you!

Help Support Flooring Forum:

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Pro
To all our members that were not able to get into the forum over the weekend via android app, it is fixed.

If it does not work the first time you try, just un-install and install again to update the app.

The Contact Us at the bottom RIGHT of the page can be used to get help to get back into the forum

Please use it and you will get help on logging back into the forum, resetting your password, etc.

Last edited:

highup

Professional
Pro
Chris installing or inspecting or both? He bought Tandy's business, right?

Nick

In Remembrance
There was talk of it when we were in Buffalo, But I'm not sure he went through with it Hi..

Roland

He bought it and did it for a little time, but decided he did not like doing it anymore. His son came on board with him doing install, Mostly hard surface. He hooked up with a Carpet One dealer who he likes alot and is doing their work. He is doing fine.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Pro
Finally got back in.
What seems to have been the issue you had with getting back in? If it's something I can tweak to make it easier for the others, I need to know it and fix it.

Nick

In Remembrance
I spent a week with Tandy at his class in Buffalo .. My ringtone on my phone was SMOKE BREAK.. It went off during the class and Tandy said according to nick's phone it is time for a smoke .. Chris Mia and me ran down and smoked about 4 smokes .. lol..

highup

Professional
Pro
I spent a week with Tandy at his class in Buffalo .. My ringtone on my phone was SMOKE BREAK.. It went off during the class and Tandy said according to nick's phone it is time for a smoke .. Chris Mia and me ran down and smoked about 4 smokes .. lol..
That 's funny. :D

Latest posts